pico de gallo:
1. Dice up the onons.
2. Dice up the tomatoes in an equal size to the onions. Make about the same amount of tomatoes as you did onions.
3. Chop up an equal amount of cilantro.
4. Slice 1 or 2 (we use 1) jalepeno in half and with a spoon, scrape out seeds.
5. Dice very fine.
6. Dump all ingredients into a bowl.
7. Slice a lime in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
8. Sprinkle with salt and stir.
1. Halve the avocados lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out onto a large plate.
2. Next. sprinkle some salt and mash the avocados.Add a dash of garlic powder. Just a small dash. :)
3. Now, throw on a big helping of pico de gallo.
4. Stir together gently.
5. Taste with tortilla chips add more salt if necessary.
6. Add a huge helping (about 1 cup) of homemade sour cream!!